LG G6 was anounced at MWC 2017 last month. Today US carriers have begun taking pre-orders for the G6 and there are a lot of freebies on offer, including a Google Home with almost all operators and some have also thrown in a LG Smart TV.
On Verizon you can get the LG G6 for $28 per month (no downpayment) for 24 months or $672 without contract. You can pre-order starting today, March 17 and it ships March 30. With that you will get:
- A free LG 43-inch Smart TV worth $349.99 for new customers
- You can also trade-in select models for the G6, and get $200 rebate
- Free Google Home worth $129
Pre-orders start today with shipment between April 4th and April 6th 2017.
- $24 per month for 30 months for AT&T Next customers, $30 per month for 24 months for AT&T Next Every Year or $719.99 up front
- Free Google Home worth $129 which can be redeemed on April 7th
- Free LG sport bundle with new 2-year contract
- $29.50 per month for 24 months or $708 upfront (no contract)
- A Free 49-inch LG TV worth $349.99 on pre-order
- Google Home which can be redeemed on April 7th
- Pre-orders start today March 17 with shipment on April 7th.
- T-Mobile requires a downpayment of $26 followed by $26 per month for 24 months
- You get a free Google Home worth $129 on pre-order before April 30th and it can be redeemed on April 7th.
- Pre-orders are open starting today and shipment begins on April 7th.
Pre-orders on US Cellular for the LG G6 will begin on March 24th but it will ship on the same time, starting April 7th. With the pre-order you get:
- You can get the LG G6 on a 30 month contract for $10 per month or $597 without contract with a promotional card worth $297.
- Again a Google Home worth $129 but only on pre-orders before April 30th and they can be redeemed on April 7th.