Samsung has just upgraded the Galaxy On Nxt with double the storage at 64GB. It packs in a metal design, 5.5-inch 1080p display running on the 14nm Exynos 7870 processor. The display is protected by 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass which gives a soft touch experience to the phone.
The Galaxy On Nxt also packs a fingerprint sensor in the front. There's a 13MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture capable of recording 1080p videos while in the front you get an 8MP camera for selfies.
Samsung launched Galaxy On Nxt smartphone with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Exynos 7870 14nm processor, fingerprint sensor and unibody metal design back in October last year. Today it has launched 64GB version of the smartphone in the country, compared to 32GB version in the original version
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display, 1920×1080 pixels, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core, Exynos 7870 Processor
- Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB Internal Storage, Expandable with MicroSD card up to 128GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera, f/1.9 Aperture, 1080p Video Recording
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera, f/1.9 Aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
- 3300mAh Battery
The updated On Nxt comes in gold and black color options priced at Rs. 16900, and will be a Flipkart exclusive available from midnight tonight. You can check our review for more on the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt.