Apart from the Honor 8 and Honor 8 Smart, Huawei also launched a budget smartphone in India. The Honor Holly 3 packs a 5.5-inch 720p HD display running on the Kirin 620 octa-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz running Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EMUI 4.1.
The Holly 3 packs a 13MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It has two separate SIM card slots and a separate microSD card slot to expand storage. It supports 4G LTE, WiFi, WiFi-direct, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP as well. There's no fingerprint sensor on the device.
On the design front, you have a textured backcover similar to the Holly 2 Plus we saw earlier. The company is also focusing on improved sound output here with an integrated sound chamber for the loudspeaker which offers better audio throughput with the bottom firing speakers.
It does pack a 3100 mAh battery which is non-removable and there is no word on fast charging. Another highlight here is that the Holly 3 would be the first phone from Huawei which is being manufactured under the "Make In India" initiative.
Honor Holly 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS Display, 720x1280 Pixels, 267 PPI
- 1.2 GHz Octa-core Kirin 620 Processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable with MicroSD up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.0 Aperture, BSI Sensor, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0 Aperture
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh Battery
Honor Holly 3 India Pricing and Availability
The Honor Holly 3 will be available in black, white, gold color options priced at Rs. 9999 and is expected to go on sale soon.