Huawei has just launched another budget smartphone in China. The Enjoy 6 packs a 5-inch HD AMOLED display running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the company's EMUI 4.1 skin on top.
Under the hood, you have the MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor taking care of day to day tasks with 3GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card. You also have Dirac sound for better audio quality both through the headphone jack as well as the speaker at the bottom of the phone.
Another neat addition to a budget smartphone is the fingerprint sensor at the back positioned just below the 13MP f/2.2 rear camera. You also get a 5MP front camera here and the phone uses on-screen buttons with the Huawei logo visible on the bottom chin.
The Enjoy 6 is powered by a 4100 mAh battery packed inside a considerably thin 7.9mm thin shell which is IP52 rated for dust resistance and can withstand water splashes. Huawei has also managed to keep the weight down to just 145 grams. On the connectivity front you have dual-SIM 4G VoLTE support, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS available on the device as well.
Huawei Enjoy 6 Specifications
- 5.0 inches HD AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi)
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53, Mediatek MT6750 Processor
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage Expandable up to 128GB with hybrid slot
- 13 MP f/2.2 rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor, Dual-SIM, IP52 Rating, Dirac Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 4100 mAh Non-removable Battery
Huawei Enjoy 6 Pricing and Availability
The Enjoy 6 has been priced at 1299 Yuan (Rs. 12800 or $192) in China and is available for registration now on VMall. At present, there is no word as to when the phone will come to India or other regions.