Huawei is expanding its Honor series with another budget offering, the Honor 6A which packs a metal build, fingerprint sensor, and octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor.
In the front, there's a 5-inch display with 720p resolution, 5MP front camera and honor branding at the bottom. At the back, you get a 13MP rear camera along with a fingerprint sensor. The rear camera also features PDAF which is said to focus in just half a second.
All this is packed in a metal shell which is just 8.2mm, weighing in at 143 grams and with a 3020 mAh battery inside.
Honor 6A Detailed Specifications
- 5-inch HD Display, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Octa-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM, 16/32GB storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1 Skin
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP Front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Micro)
- Thickness: 8.2mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
- 3020mAh Battery (Non-removable)
Honor 6A Pricing and Availability
The Honor 6A will come in 4 colors: Gold, Silver, Blue and Pink. It is priced at 799 yuan ($116 or Rs. 7,500) for the 2GB RAM variant with 16GB storage while the 3GB RAM variant with 32GB storage costs 999 yuan ($145 or Rs. 9,400). It will be going on sale in China starting June 1st. It is expected to be launched in India as well.