Hyve Mobility today launched its flagship smartphone in India, the Hyve Pryme running on the MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with a 5.7-inch full HD display covered in 2.5D glass with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This is the third smartphone in India running on the Helio X20 after the Zopo Speed 8 and the InFocus Epic 1.
Just like most other smartphones in this price bracket, it comes with a metal body and a fingerprint sensor on the back along with a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash. There is an 8MP front facing camera here which also has a LED flash. The fingerprint sensor adds some more functionality dubbed Touch2Call where you can directly call someone by assigning a particular fingerprint to them. This unlocks the phone and calls the number.
Hyve Pryme Key Specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2.5D curved glass, 1920x1080 Pixels
- 2.3GHz Deca-Core, MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage expandable with hybrid microSD card slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera, dual-LED flash
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 8.35mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual-SIM 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3500mAh Battery
Hyve Pryme India Price and Availability
The Hyve Pryme has been priced at Rs. 17,999 and will be available on Amazon.in exclusively. It would be available via flash sales, registrations for which will open on November 20.