Lenovo today launched its second phone in the Phab 2 series in India, the Lenovo Phab 2 which also comes with a 6.4-inch display and massive 4050 mAh battery. The internals here are similar to the Phab 2 Plus which was launched last month, packing a MediaTek processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage which is also expandable. Then you also have Dolby Atmos support, Active Noise cancellation and bottom firing speakers on the device.
The 720p display resolution stretched out to a 6.4-inch canvas is the only thing that does seem a bit odd given that most phones in this price segment now sport a 1080p panel.
Again, Lenovo has been very aggressive with pricing on the Phab 2, which will be available from Flipkart exclusively for Rs. 11,999 starting December 9th. You would be able to choose from Gunmetal gray or champagne gold colors.
Lenovo Phab 2 Key Specs
- 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core, MediaTek MT8735 Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage Expandable with Hybrid Slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Vibe UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Thickness: 9.6 mm; Weight: 225 g
- Dolby Atmos, Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio
- 4050 mAh Battery, Non-removable