Meizu has just launched a new smartphone in India. The Meizu M3S comes with a fingerprint sensor and metal body.
It packs a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display which is covered in 2.5D curved glass similar to the M3 Note. All this runs on the 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. There are two variants on offer, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB onboard storage which can be expanded with a microSD slot.
The Meizu M3s is a dual-SIM 4G LTE capable smartphone but has a hybrid second SIM slot and comes with a 3020 mAh battery which is non-removable. It still runs on dated Android 5.1 Lollipop based FlymeOS.
On the camera front, Meizu has packed a 13MP f/2.2 rear camera here along with a 5MP f/2.0 front camera. You can record 1080p videos here. In the front, you also have a fingerprint sensor which doubles up as the home button.
Meizu M3s Specifications
- 5-inch HD Display, 2.5D Curved glass, 1280x720 Pixels, 294 PPI
- Octa-Core, MediaTek MT6750 ProcessorMali T860 GPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB Storage Expandable with MicroSD Cards
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, FlyMe OS 5.1
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture, Dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0 Aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint Sensor
- Thickness: 8.3mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3020mAh battery
Meizu M3S Pricing in India
The Meizu M3S has been priced at Rs. 7999 for the 2GB RAM variant with 16GB storage, while the 3GB RAM variant with 32GB storage will come in at Rs. 9299. It is now available on Snapdeal.