Xiaomi also introduced its latest mid-range 5G smartphone Mi 10 Lite 5G in the global markets along with Mi 10 Series. It has a 6.57-inch Full HD+ waterdrop AMOLED display with up to 6 GB RAM and 128GB storage. It runs on the latest Snapdragon 765G processor that supports 5G stand-alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Coming to the cameras, on the rear side has quad camera setup as similar to Redmi Note 9s where 48 MP primary camera along with an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5 MP macro lens and a 2 MP depth sensor with Night mode 2.0, AI Dynamic Skyscraping, and Vlog mode. On the front side has a 16 MP Waterdrop front-facing camera.
The Mi 10 Lite 5G powered by a 4160mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging out of the box. It comes in White, Gary and Green colors and will be available in Europe from May.
Mi 10 Lite 5G prices are -
- 6 GB/64 GB storage version - €349 (US$ 383 / Rs. 28,800 approx.)
- 6 GB/128 GB storage version - €399 (US$ 438 / Rs. 33,120 approx.)
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 -
Xiaomi also introduced it's new Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 is the global market along with the Mi 10 series smartphones. Last year, the company has launch Mi AirDots Pro 2 in China.
It has a Bluetooth 5.0 and LDHC Hi-Res audio codec (only supports on the specific smartphones), smart voice controls, dual microphones for environmental noise cancellation (ENC). It also has a 14.2mm drivers for better audio performance and connects automatically with the MIUI OS based phones when you open the case and take out the earphones, and Double-tap to access music, call, and voice assistant.
The Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 comes only in White color and will be available in Europe soon at the price of €79.99 (US$ 87.97 / Rs. 6,620 approx.).
- Connectivity - Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes)
- OS Support - Android and iOS devices
- Driver - 14.2mm drivers
- Control - Touch controls for volume and track change
- Features - Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Sensor - Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Design - Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Weight - Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- Battery - 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour