Third-gen Moto E is coming to India on September 19th as revealed by Ken Wong, President - Lenovo APAC. The new Moto E3 was announced back in July and we already have a new Power version which was launched in Hong Kong last week.
Both Moto E3 variants come with 5-inch 720p HD IPS display running on a 1.0GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735p processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, Android Marshmallow. In terms of camera, the phone has an 8MP rear unit and a 5MP front shooter for selfies. Where both differ is the battery capacity, the normal Moto E3 comes with a 2800 mAh unit while the Moto E3 Power gets a 3500 unit.
Moto E3 Key Specifications
- 5.0 inches HD Display (720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi)
- Quad-core 1.0 GHz, Mediatek MT6735M Processor
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Internal storage 16GB, 2GB RAM
- Expandable storage with microSD card up to 128 GB
- 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, FM Radio
- 2800 mAh Li-Ion Battery
At present it's not known which variant is launching in India. Lenovo is also launching the Moto G4 Play in India on September 6th, and it will go on sale on Amazon.in starting 10PM the same day.