HMD Global also launched its feature phone the Nokia 5310 that is inspired by the original Nokia 5310 Xpress Music phone. It comes with a 2G network with MP3 player, Wireless FM radio, dual front-facing speakers and remixes classic design.
It has a 2.4-inch QVGA display with VGA rear camera, 3.5 audio jack, and dedicated music buttons. It will be powered by a 1200mAh removable battery that can standby up to 22 days in dual SIM, according to the company.
Nokia 5310 Specification -
- Display - 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- Processor - MT6260A processor
- OS - Series 30+ OS
- RAM/Storage - 8MB RAM, 16MB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- SIM - Single / Dual SIM
- Camera - VGA rear camera with LED flash
- Dimensions - 123.7 x 52.4 x 13.1 mm
- Weight - 88.2g
- Connectivity - 2G (900/1800), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.9, micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery - 1200mAh removable battery with up to 7.5 hours talk time (Single SIM & Dual SIM) and standby time up to 22 days (Dual SIM), up to 30 days (Single SIM)
The Nokia 5310 comes in White-Red and Black-Red colors and the price is 39 Euros (US$ 41/Rs. 3,115 approx.) and it will be available from this March. This phone also listed on the Nokia India site, so it could be launch soon.