OnePlus has announced the price of its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro in the Indian market a few weeks back. The price of the Oneplus 8 starting at Rs. 41,999 and Oneplus 8 Pro starts at Rs. 54,999 respectively. We all know that the sale date was not announced due to extended lockdown and other uncertainties.
Now, OnePlus has finally announced the first sale of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro in a community post through Red Cable Club in India starting from May 29 onwards across all Oneplus retail stores and Amazon.in.
OnePlus also introduced its limited edition Pop Up Bundle for both OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone that included with Bullets Wireless Z (Black) earphones, a Cyan Bumper Case and a Karbon Bumper Case at just Rs 1000 + retail price of the OnePlus 8 Series 5G smartphone. The pop-up bundle exclusive sale only for Red Cable Club members from 28 May 2020 and the price starts at Rs 45,999.
OnePlus 8 Series 5G Exclusive Launch offers -
- Rs. 3000/- instant discount on OnePlus 8 Pro 5G and Rs. 2000 instant discount on OnePlus 8 5G on purchase using SBI credit cards.
- Up to 12 months, no-cost EMI across Oneplus.in and Amazon.in on purchase using popular bank debit and credit cards. Additionally, users can avail up to 12 months of no-cost EMI across all online and offline channels on purchase using SBI credit cards.
- With Bajaj Finance, users can now purchase the devices at one-third of the total value, while paying the remaining amount at low monthly installments over the course of 12 months.
- Benefits worth Rs. 6000/- including Rs. 150/- off on 40 prepaid recharges of Rs. 349/- with Jio.
- Red Cable Club members get flat 10% off on the screen protection plan on the purchase of OnePlus 8 series 5G