Nubia’s RedMagic has launched its latest flagship 5G gaming smartphone the RedMagic 6S Pro in China. It has a 6.8-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 165Hz refresh rate and the world's first highest 720Hz multi-finger touch sampling rate that have a touch response time of 7.4ms. It has an adaptive refresh rate display that can be switched between 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, and 165Hz, and 10-bit color with DC dimming.
It runs on the latest Snapdragon 888+ processor with 5G SA/NSA, up to 18GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB UFS 3.1 storage, and works on RedMagic OS 4.5 based on Android 11. The phone comes with “aerospace-grade” n-21H44 phase change heat dissipation material, composite graphene, and retains the 20,000RPM fan from the previous RedMagic 6 Pro. It is powered by a 4500mAh dual-cell battery that supports 120W quick charging, which can charge 100% battery in just 17 minutes.
There is a new mappable touchpad area on the back called “M key” for more controls and an enhanced console-like mobile gaming experience. The “M key” allows users to customize either one or two actions by sliding across the touchpad to activate. It also has dual shoulder triggers that are upgraded to a 450Hz touch sampling rate with a response time as low as 8.3ms. The company has been tested 2 million times for in-use durability. The shoulder triggers can also be customized for any game, opening up many play styles worth exploring. You can also see the RGB lighting on the back.
RedMagic 6S Pro Specifications -
|Display||6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection|
|Processor||Octa-Core Snapdragon 888+ 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU|
|RAM/Storage||8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory, 12GB / 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory|
|OS/UI||Android 11 with Redmagic OS 4.5|
|Rear Cameras||64MP rear camera, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera|
|Front Camera||8MP front-facing camera|
|Features||In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate detection, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dual Smart PA, 3 mics|
|Connectivity||5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC|
|Battery/Charger||4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging in China / 5050mAh battery with up to 66W (30W in-box charger) charging for global|
The RedMagic 6S Pro in Black and White colors and the prices are -
- 8GB RAM/128GB storage version - 3,999 yuan (US$ 619 / Rs. 45,260 approx.)
- 12GB RAM/128GB storage version - 4,399 yuan (US$ 681 / Rs. 49,790 approx.)
- 12GB RAM/256GB storage version - 4,799 yuan (US$ 743 / Rs. 54,315 approx.)
RedMagic 6S Pro Transparent edition Prices are -
- 12GB RAM/128GB storage version - 4,499 yuan (US$ 696 / Rs. 50,920 approx.)
- 12GB RAM/256GB storage version - 4,899 yuan (US$ 758 / Rs. 55,450 approx.)
- 16GB RAM/512GB storage version - 5,399 yuan (US$ 835 / Rs. 61,105 approx.)
- 18GB RAM/512GB storage version - 6,399 yuan (US$ 990 / Rs. 72,425 approx.)
The company also introduced a limited-edition camouflage version only in 18GB RAM with 512GB storage priced at 6,999 yuan (US$ 1083 / Rs. 79,215 approx.) with including a matching charger, heat dissipation back clip, protective case, and true wireless earphones. All these are available from September 9th in china and the pre-order has started today. These will be also launched in the global market from September 27th.
RedMagic 6S Pro Global Pricing and Availability -
- 12GB RAM/128GB storage/Cyborg (Black) - US$ 599 (Rs. 43,769 approx.) / €599 / £519
- 16GB RAM/256GB storage/Cyborg (Black) - US$ 699 (Rs. 51,075 approx.) / €699 / £609
- 16GB RAM/256GB storage/Ghost (Transparent) - US$ 729 (Rs. 53,270 approx.) / €729 / £629
The REDMAGIC 6S Pro will be available in This Countries and Regions -
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, and the UK.
- North America: Canada and the United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong(China SAR), Indonesia, Macao(China SAR), Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile.