Samsung is all set to launch its new Galaxy C9 smartphone in China on October 21 according to a new teaser. It is said to pack 6GB RAM, 16MP front and rear cameras along with a new antenna design with 3 small slots at the back.
We have already seen press renders, confirmed specs of the device so there's not else to know about it apart from the pricing. Samsung has been very aggressive with its C series smartphones in China both in terms of pricing and powerful specs.
The Galaxy C9 would come with a 6-inch display running on the Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor with 6GB RAM and 16GB front/rear cameras. The unibody metal smartphone would pack 4000 mAh battery a well alongwith a fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM support and 64GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Specifications
- 6-inch Full-HD AMOLED Display, 1920x1080 Pixels, 367 PPI
- Octa Core, Snapdragon 652 Processor
Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage Expandable with MicroSD Cards
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP Rear Camera, Dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera
- Thickness: 6.9mm; Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- 4000mAh Battery
The Galaxy C9 would be launching in a couple of days (October 21) where both pricing and features of the device will be revealed. We have also heard about the Galaxy C9 Pro, which may also be announced at the event.