Samsung has launched its latest flagship smartphone Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note20 Ultra in the virtual launch event on August 5th. Today, Samsung has revealed the prices of both Galaxy Note20 and Note20 ultra in India and also started the pre-order on Samsung Online Shop, Flipkart, Amazon, other online stores, and across leading retail stores, and will be available from August 28.
The Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G comes in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Green colors, and the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G comes in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black colors. Both the phones will support eSIM by Airtel and Jio and soon will support Vodafone.
The Galaxy Note20 4G and Note20 Ultra 5G will run on Exynos 990 processor in India instead of Snapdragon 865+ processor that is confirmed by Flipkart and a recent Geekbench listing.
Prices are -
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G (8GB + 256GB) - Rs. 77,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (12GB + 256GB) - Rs. 1,04,999
Launch Offers -
- Customers who pre-book Galaxy Note20 will be eligible for the Samsung Shop benefit of Rs.7,000, and HDFC Credit card users get a cashback of up to Rs.6,000.
- The Galaxy Note20 Ultra will be eligible for the Samsung Shop benefit of Rs.10,000, and HDFC Credit card users get a Cashback of up to Rs.9,000.
- The purchase of the phones must be done by September 15, 2020, and the benefits can redeem on Samsung Shop app on a set of products like Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watches, Galaxy Tabs, among others by September 30, 2020.
- Existing Galaxy users will be eligible for an Upgrade offer to get an additional discount of Rs. 5000 instead of their current Galaxy smartphone.
- Assured BuyBack value of up to 70% of their eligible Samsung Galaxy Device(s) within a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase