Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been one of the most talked about smartphones over the last few months. Starting from Samsung dropping the Note 6 name, to the dual-curved screen and then the Iris scanner, it has been in the news consistently. Now we have alleged press renders of the Note 7 showing the dual-curved flagship in 3 colors.
Evan Blass (@evLeaks) has posted the renders on twitter showing the front and back of the yet unannounced Galaxy Note 7.
Now, lets talk about what we see in these images:
- There is a curious second camera in the front which may be the Iris Scanner.
- Both the display and the back are curved similar to the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- The camera hump has been reduced considerably on the Note 7, again similar to the S7.
- There is a faint hint of the S-Pen at the bottom, which should of the same clicky variety as the Note 5.
- Although the front of the phone is plain, there is a horizontal line design pattern on the back of the phone, which too is made of glass.
- There would be atleast 3 colors of the Galaxy Note 7, namely, Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral.
Galaxy Note 7 Rumored Specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Curved Dual-edge Display, 2560×1440 pixels, 515 PPI
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 or Snapdragon 823
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/128GB Storage Expandable with MicroSD Card Slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 12MP Rear Camera Dual-pixel AutoFocus, Smart OIS, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, Heart-rate Sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, Barometer
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast wireless charging
The Galaxy Note 7 is expected to be announced on August 2nd at the company's unpacked event and we may see a lot more information leak about the smartphone before its official unveiling.