Vivo is celebrating 10 years of IPL with the special IPL Limited Edition V5 Plus smartphone. It was announced earlier this week and now we have its price as well. It has the same specifications as the normal V5 Plus including the 20MP + 8MP dual front cameras with the larger camera using Sony IMX376 sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
Vivo V5 Plus - Detailed Specs and Comparison
The difference here is the new matte black finish and it also has an 18-carat VIVOIPL 10th-anniversary logo at the back.
Vivo V5 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD In-Cell Display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core, Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based FunTouch OS 3.0
- 16MP Rear Camera f/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, LED Flash
- 20MP Front-facing Camera, Sony IMX376 Sensor, f/2.0 Aperture, Secondary 8MP Front Camera, Moonlight Flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM, AK4376 Audio Chip
- Thickness: 7.26mm; Weight: 158.6g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio
- 3160mAh Battery, Non-removable, Fast Charging
The Vivo V5 Plus IPL Edition Android Smartphone has been priced at Rs. 25,990 and is, in fact, a bit cheaper than the launch price of the V5 Plus. It will be available starting tomorrow April 10th, on Flipkart online as well as through Vivo Exclusive stores and other offline retailers.
Commenting on the exclusive partnership with Flipkart for the IPL edition Vivo V5 Plus Vivek Zhang, CMO, Vivo India, added:
We are pleased to announce our exclusive partnership with Flipkart to offer limited edition Vivo V5Plus smartphone. With this partnership, we aim to use the exclusive online market. Today, one cannot ignore the power of online medium and through this association, we want to give a chance and comfort to consumers across both mediums to own this exclusive product.
The idea behind the launch of limited edition phone was to offer our consumers with not just the phone but an experience they can cherish for a life time. We have given strictest attention to the design and feel of the phone and our focus is to offer an exclusive experience to the cricket crazy audience. We are hopeful that the limited edition V5Plus phones will draw huge attention from the audience.