After the V7+, Vivo today launched the V7 in India. Just like the predecessor, the Vivo V7 focuses on music and the selfie camera.
The Vivo V7 shares a lot of features of V7+ including the full-view display. It features a 5.7-inch HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio and thin bezels while the V7+ packs a 6-inch display.
Under the hood, Vivo V7 sports a Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor coupled with 4 GB RAM. It is based on a 14nm process which offers better efficiency and lower heat output. For gaming, you have the Adreno 506 GPU. You can expand the 32 GB onboard storage via microSD card. It has dedicated slots for the two SIM cards and the microSD card.
The company has brought the same camera setup from V7+ to V7, which boasts a 16 MP rear single rear camera with f/2.0 aperture lens coupled with a dual LED flash. On the front though, you get a 24 MP selfie camera with LED Flash. Vivo has also added its VivoFace Access Technology for face unlock. Moreover, you also get the new Smart Beauty 7.0 software which helps brighten up selfies.
The phone comes in two colors, black, and gold, and has been priced at Rs. 18,990 in India. It is available for pre-order from Flipkart exclusively. It will be going on sale starting November 24th.
Vivo V7 Features
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1,440 x 720p) IPS 18:9 Display with 2.5D Curved Glass
- 1.8GHz octa-core, Snapdragon 450 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- 16MP f/2.0 Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 24MP Front Camera, LED Flash
- 3,000mAH Battery
- Fingerprint Sensor, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with FunTouch 3.2 UI