Today, Xiaomi launched their latest Mi Smart Band 4 along with two more products in India. The band comes with 0.95-inch AMOLED color touch screen display, 39.9% bigger than the Mi Band 3. Now, it can display more characters and is also protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass.
Another new addition to the Mi band 4 is its 77 different watch faces. The band is also water-resistant up to 5ATM pressure, so you can take it for swimming till 50 meters. The Mi Band 4 comes with a 6-axis high-precision sensor along with 6 sports modes, which help in tracking swimming data in real time and supports smart stroke recognition.
- Display- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Weight- 22.1g ultra light body
- Battery- 135mAh Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of battery life
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more, Music controls
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 comes in Black color and straps colored in Orange, Violet and Purple colors, available at Rs. 2,299 and will be going on sale from September 19 on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home.