Today, Xiaomi has just launched its new product Mi Wireless Power Bank 10000mAh in India that supports two-way fast charging. Last year, it was launch in China with 18W two-way fast charging and support 10W wireless fast charging for Qi devices and 7.5W Max for iPhone Wireless Charging.
According to the company, it supports 2 devices charging at the same time, Wireless Charging + USB Type-A Output in the Indian version, but there is no device support wireless charging in India. The company has to launch its upcoming smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10 series globally on March 27 that supports wireless charging.
Xiaomi 10000mAh wireless fast charging power bank Features -
- Wireless Output - 10W Qi wireless fast charging
- USB Type - USB PD / QC 3.0 / QC 2.0
- Wired input - 18W USB Type-C input (5V-3A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A)
- Wired output -18W USB Type-A output (5V-2.4A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A)
- Protection - 12-layer protective design against overheating, over current, Short circuits and more
- Dimensions - 147.9 × 70.6 × 16.6mm
- Weight - 230g
- Charging Time - 4 hours with 18W charger, 6 hours with 10W charger
The Xiaomi wireless fast charging power bank comes in only Black color. The price of the power bank is Rs.2499 and is available now from mi.com.