The phone comes with a 6.65-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate, which gives response time under 14.9ms and sliding response time under 45ms, and a click response time 32.2ms. It is running on Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G support, up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.0 Storage. It works on Red Magic 3.0 OS based on Android 10.
Coming to the camera, on the rear side has a triple camera where 64 MP Sony IMX686 primary camera along with an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro lens. On the front side has an 8 MP front-facing camera.
It has a new L-shaped cooling pipe with a new Active Liquid-Cooling system and Turbo Fan 3.0 that is 200% more cooling from previous RedMagic devices.
The phone has a dual IC game Shoulder Trigger touch Buttons that also improved with a 300Hz touch refresh rate and 2ms touch delay. The phone features have a biometric In-screen Fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack and a 3 microphone setup for optimal audio capture.
The phone powered by a 4500mAh battery that supports 55W fast charging through L-shape USB Type-C port out of the box, which can charge 56% battery in just 15 minutes and 100% in 40 minutes. The ZTE Nubia RedMagic 5G comes in Black, Red and Gradient colors and also launch in transparent version.
Red magic 5G prices is -
- 8GB/128GB storage version - 3799 yuan (US$ 540 / Rs. 40,265 approx.)
- 12GB/128GB storage version - 4099 yuan (US$ 583 / Rs. 43,430 approx.)
- 12GB/256GB storage version - 4399 yuan (US$ 625 / Rs. 46,605 approx.)
- 16GB/256GB storage version - 4999 yuan (US$ 711 / Rs. 52,965 approx.)
Red magic 5G transparent version prices are -
- 12GB/256GB storage version - 4599 yuan (US$ 654 / Rs. 48,725 approx.)
- 16GB/256GB storage version - costs 5199 yuan (US$ 739 / Rs. 55,085 approx.)
The Red Magic 5G Pre-order starts now on nubia.com and will be available from March 19 only in China, and the Global launch begins in April.