Intex has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series, this time with a fingerprint sensor. The Intex Aqua S2 gets a 5-inch display, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has 5MP cameras in the front and back.
Now, this is a budget smartphone through and through. The display resolution is pegged at just 480p while it runs on the dated Cortex-A7 based Spreadtrum SC7731 processor. There's just 1GB RAM onboard with 8GB expandable storage and its a 3G Dual-SIM smartphone, so no Reliance Jio.
But alteast budget users do get to use a fingerprint sensor with native support thanks to Marshmallow. The device is relatively thin at about 10mm and packs a 2450 mAh battery. You get the usual connectivity options here including GPS.
Intex Aqua S2 Specifications
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS Display, 854 x 480 pixels, 196 PPI
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core, Spreadtrum SC7731 Processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage Expandable with MicroSD Slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM
- Thickness: 9.65mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio
- 2450mAh Battery
Intex Aqua S2 Price in India
The Aqua S2 has been priced at Rs. 4990 at which there are several 4G smartphone now available especially from Reliance's own Lyf as well as other competitors.