Intex has been on a launch spree off late but this seems to be their most competent offering. Enter the Intex Cloud S9 with a 5.5-inch display, fingerprint sensor and dual-SIM 4G VoLTE support for Reliance Jio network.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.3GHz. There's 2GB RAM here, 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded with a microSD card slot.
Display on the device is covered in Asahi DragonTrail glass for added protection. Intex has also added a large 3650 mAh battery and there's neat checkered pattern on the back. The fingerprint sensor is also present on the back just below the main 8MP rear camera module and LED flash.
You also have a 5MP front facing camera for selfies with a front LED flash. The company has also listed SAR values for the Cloud S9: Head - 0.785 W/Kg, Body - 0.594 W/Kg.
Intex Cloud S9 Specifications
- 5.5 inches HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 pixels, 267 ppi), DragonTrail Glass Protection
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, Mediatek MT6737M Processor
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB Storage Expandable with microSD card up to 32 GB
- 8 MP Primary Camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front facing camera, LED Flash
- Fingerprint Sensor, Dual-SIM
- 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0
- 3650 mAh Battery
Intex Cloud S9 Price in India
The Cloud S9 is now available on Amazon priced at just Rs. 6499 and will be available in blue/grey color options.