Reliance Jio has finally launched its ultra-affordable Android smartphone the JioPhone Next before Diwali in India in the partnership of Google after it was announced back in June. The price of the phone is Rs. 1,999, and customers can pay the rest payment via easy EMI over 18/24 months, and the plans started at Rs. 300 per month + processing fee of Rs. 501. You can also buy the phone without any plans at Rs. 6499.
The JioPhone Next will be available from November 4th Diwali day on JioMart Digital’s network of more than 30,000 retail partners with paperless digital financing options, extending to the remotest corners of the country. Customers can get it from Jio Store offline and Jio.com or you can WhatsApp Send ‘Hi’ to 70182-70182.
JioPhone Next Features -
- Pragati OS was built specifically for India by Jio with the partnership of Google.
- For users who might not be able to read content in their language, with a tap of a button they can now translate what’s on their screen, and even have it read back to them in their language.
- Read Aloud and ‘Translate Now’ are now OS-wide features that will work with any text on the phone screen, including web pages, apps, messages, and even photos.
- Night mode and HDR in camera, Snapchat Lenses directly in Camera Go app
- Over-the-air updates support new features, customization, security updates, and more, which will continue to enhance the phone experience over time.
JioPhone Next Specifications -
|Display||5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with anti-fingerprint coating, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection|
|Processor||1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU|
|RAM/Storage||2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD|
|OS/UI||Android 11 (Go Edition) with Pragati OS|
|Rear Cameras||13MP rear camera, LED flash|
|Front Camera||8MP front camera|
|Features||3.5mm jack, FM Radio|
|Connectivity||4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB|