Lenovo has just started rolling out press invites for the launch of the K6 Power in India, and the launch event is scheduled for November 29th. The company has been teasing various features of the K6 Power since last week and now we will get to know its pricing for India.
Just to give you a refresher on the specs, the Lenovo K6 Power runs on the Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, same as the Redmi 3S Prime and yes it comes with a fingerprint sensor as well. You have two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, both come with expandable storage. Lenovo may launch both variants in India.
Given the "Power" moniker you would expect great battery life on the device, which may be possible thanks to the massive 4000 mAh battery on the device. The K6 Power has an 8MP selfie camera, very rare in this price segment along with a 13MP rear camera. Although the company hasn't mentioned the pricing, Lenovo has recently been very aggressive so we can have that the K6 Power may well be priced under Rs. 10000.
Lenovo K6 Power Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 PPI
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core, Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB storage or 3GB RAM / 32GB storage, Expandable with MicroSD Cards
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Metal Build, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
- 4000mAh Non-removable Battery
With the K6 Power, Lenovo will finally have a horse in the race to fight Xiaomi's dual assault of the Redmi 3s and Redmi Note 3.