LG G3 has now become one of the most leaked phones ever and some of the information has been trickling down from the company even. Today LG Netherlands by "mistake" published their entire full product page for the LG G3 online including specs and features. Naturally people were able to gather everything they could before the page was pulled down.
Lets take a look at the official specs of the LG G3:
- Display: 5.5-inch, quad-HD, 2560x1440 Pixels
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core, Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, LED Flash, 4K Video Recording, Optical Image Stabilization+
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 1080p Video Recording
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal expandable using microSD cards
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/ 3G, WiFi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS with GLONASS
- Dimensions: 9.1mm Thick
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Removable
The LG G3 will come with a flatter interface, the official Quick Circle caase we have seen will have a round hole in the front. Similarly there will be a circle of 6 apps available in the interface which can be accessed anytime. The G3 will also have an autofocus laser at the back, that's where you see the black hole at the back. It might possibly help in some depth-sensing, but we would have to hear about it from LG tomorrow at the launch of the G3.
The Camera interface gets a new Touch and Shoot mode which makes the interface easy to use, and fast less cluttered, something quite welcome. Software-wise the LG G3 will run Android KItKat right out of the box with LG's own skin on top, but it seems this time around LG has gone with a more flatter interface and added less customizations of its own.
There's lot more to the LG G3, but we will know more tomorrow at the launch event. So stay tuned.