Reliance Retail has just launched the Lyf F1 Special Edition smartphone in India priced at Rs. 13,399 with a 5.5-inch 1080p full-HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
It runs on the Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under the hood. It is a dual-SIM 4G VoLTE smartphone with carrier aggregation for faster speed. On the camera front, there's a 16MP rear camera with phase-detection autofocus and an 8MP front camera for selfies.
All this is packed in a 7.9mm thin body with a 3200 mAh non-removable battery and a manageable weight of 153 grams. The back of the phone has a textured dotted design which should make it easier to hold and it is removable. Apart from 4G VoLTE you also have WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio, USB OTG onboard. Lyf today also announced that they have sold over 3 million smartphones in Q3 2016 and are looking for an even better next quarter.
LYF F1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection, 1920x1080 Pixels, 401 PPI
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage Expandable with MicroSD Card Slot
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP Rear Camera, PDAF, Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- Thickness: 7.9mm; Weight: 153g
- Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
- 3200mAh Battery, Non-removable
Coming back to the Lyf F1, you will get 2 years warranty on the smartphone just like other Lyf devices and it will also come with the free Jio Welcome offer. It will be available through Reliance Digital stores.