Samsung is bringing its new 6-inch phablet to India. The Galaxy C9 Pro is making its way to India, after being first announced in China. It packs a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and stereo speakers.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor with whopping 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable with a microSD card slot. Connectivity options include dual-SIM 4G VoLTE support, Bluetooth 4.2, dual-band WiFi ac along with USB Type-C fast charging for the 4000 mAh battery. Read More: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Full Specs and Images
The specs on the phone include 16MP front and rear cameras are similar to the Galaxy A9 Pro, which we reviewed earlier but Samsung went for a complete metal design for the C9 Pro plus it comes with an upgraded chipset. Check Out: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro vs Galaxy A9 Pro Specs Comparison
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- 6-inch Full-HD AMOLED Display, 1920x1080 Pixels, 367 PPI
- Octa Core, Snapdragon 653 Processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage Expandable with MicroSD Cards
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP Rear Camera, Dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 Aperture
- 16MP Front Camera
- Thickness: 6.9mm; Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- 4000mAh Battery
The Galaxy C9 Pro is expected to launch in India on January 18th, and it should be priced lower than the A9 Pro but that is just conjecture at this point. We will know the final pricing within a few days.