Vivo’s brand iQOO 5G smartphone has certified by TENAA in China with model number V1955A, according to rumors that could be iQOO 3.
The smartphone could come with a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 865 7nm newest processor with 5G in-built and up to 12GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10 (Q).
On the rear side of the device, we get a quad-camera setup where Sony IMX686 64MP primary camera along with a 13MP ultra-wide sensor, a 13MP Periscope lens at 5X Optical zoom and 10X digital zoom and 2MP depth sensor with LED flash. On the front side has a 16MP front-facing camera.
Coming to the features, the iQOO 3 has an in-display fingerprint sensor and it working on a 4370mAh battery that supports 55W Super Flash Charger with 3C certification.
iQOO has already announced in India that it will launch its upcoming smartphone with the latest Snapdragon 865 5G processor in this February, so we can say that it could be iQOO 3.
Rumor Specification -
- Display - 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass 20:9 display
- Processor - Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform 2.84GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM - 12GB, 8GB, 6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage - 256GB, 128GB
- OS - Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10)
- SIM - Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear Camera - 64 MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor, 13MP ultra-wide sensor, 13MP Periscope lens for 5X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom and 2MP depth sensor.
- Front Camera - 16 MP
- Features - In-display fingerprint sensor, LED-flash
- Connectivity - 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery - 4370mAh with 55W Super FlashCharge
- Dimensions - 158.51×74.88×9.16mm
- Weight - 214.5g