Vivo Y66 has just been launched in China packing a Snapdragon 430 processor. The selfie-centric smartphone comes with a 5MP wide-angle front camera and a 13 MP rear camera.
The Y66 comes with 3 GB RAM, 32GB of expandable storage running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FunTouch UI on top. It has a 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display covered in 2.5D curved glass and has a metal body to give it a premium look. The Vivo Y66 hides a 3000 mAh battery inside its 7.49 mm thin shell weighing in at 157 grams. There is support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 through the microUSB port on the smartphone.
Vivo Y66 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display, 2.5D Curved Glass
- 1.4 GHz Octa-core, Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage expandable with hybrid microSD card slot
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p recording
- 5 MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE, Dual-SIM, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000 mAh Battery, non-removable, fast charging
The Dual-SIM 4G VoLTE capable Vivo Y66 is now available to pre-order from JD.com for 1498 Yuan in China which translates to about Rs. 14100 or $216.