Mi India has started sending invites to an event scheduled on November 2, where the company is launching a new smartphone series.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has many devices under multiple price ranges. However, we expect them to unveil the new phone at a price that has been untapped so far by them. Given the Mi Note series hasn’t made its way to the country, we will most probably see the Mi Note 3 in the upcoming event.
To recall, Mi Note 3 is a larger sibling of Mi 6 itself. The main highlight of the smartphone is its Adaptable AI Beautify feature, which uses a different algorithm for men and women to beautify selfie shots. Under the hood, it packs a Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage. As for the camera, Mi Note 3 features dual 12 MP setup on the back and a single 16 MP in the front. The 3500 mAh battery is non-removable.
Here's the pricing for the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 in China:
- 6 GB / 64 GB Variant- CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 24,500)
- 6 GB / 128 GB Black- CNY 2,899 (roughly Rs. 28,300)
- 6 GB / 128 GB Blue- CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 29,400)
However, Xiaomi Pakistan has also started registrations for both Mi A1 and Redmi Note 5A in their country. As we already have Mi A1 here, the company might bring the Redmi Note 5A to India at its event on November 2.
Coming to the Redmi Note 5A, this budget note also features a 16MP front-facing camera, which aligns with the teasers from Xiaomi which point to a selfie-focused smartphone.
Redmi Note 5A Specs
- 5.5-inch HD IPS Display, 720x1280 Pixels, 2.5D Curved Glass
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage or 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD cards
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash
- 16MP Front-facing Camera, f/2.0 Aperture, 76.4-degree Wide-angle Lens, LED Flash
- Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Dual-SIM, Metal Unibody
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio
- 3080mAh Battery, Non-removable
Two smartphones and we have two weeks to go. Which one do you think will be launched on November 2nd? Hit us in the comments section.