Xiaomi has launched the Mi Band 4 in China along with 13 new products. Xiaomi's MIJIA or Mi Ecosystem brand also announced several products including the Mi AI Translator.
Mi AI translator comes with Oxford and Collins dictionary pre-installed. It also has three Chinese dictionaries that can translate words and learn correct English in perfect pronunciation. You can us this device without internet to translation for Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean and German.
It can translation 34 languages that cover 224 countries and regions around the whole world. There are two versions of this device where 4G version comes with SIM support and WiFi hotspot sharing, and then there's the WiFi only version. Both come with a 5MP rear camera with 5cm macro for close-up shots.
Xiaomi Mi AI Translator Specifications
- Display: - 4-inch 16:9 aspect ratio touch screen
- Processor: - 2.0GHz 12nm multi-core processor
- RAM/Storage: - 2GB RAM with 16GB storage (WiFi) / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage (4G+WiFi)
- Camera: - 5MP camera with 5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture
- Network: - 4G (Optional), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Features: - Dual microphones, Loudspeaker
- Dimensions: - 112.8 x 64 x 14.4mm; Weight: 134g
- Battery: - 2200mAh battery with 25 days standby.
The Mi AI Translator comes in Black and White colors and will only be available in China. The WiFi version costs 499 yuan (US$ 72 / Rs. 5,000 approx.) and the 4G + WiFi version costs 999 yuan (US$ 144 / Rs. 10,020 approx.). You can order this device from Mi China and it will be available for sale on June 19.
Xiaomi also launched 13 more products in China event, some are listed below: -
- New Mi Smart Door Lock
- Mi Smart Combo Wash Dryer Pro 10kg
- Mi Smart Kitchen Exhaust Hood and Stove Top Set
- Mi Induction Cooker Set
- New Mi Rollerball Pen with a translucent design
- Mi Ninebot Dynamic and Mi Luggage 20″ Limited Brown Edition.