Xiaomi has launched its first circular Wear OS-based Mi Watch with AMOLED display, supports eSIM technology. The Xiaomi sub-company, Xiaomi’s Mijia or Mi Ecosystem has now launched its new series in a smartwatch family i.e. ‘Watch Color’ with a circular display that comes with various color strap options, and more features.
The watch comes with a 1.39-inch AMOLED circular display and it has 1540 customizable color combinations. Moreover, it working on “long battery life” 420mAh that gives up to 14 days backup. The wear also waterproof certified by 5 ATM ratings and you can be used in swimming.
Xiaomi Watch Color comes in Black, Gold, and Silver color and the price is 799 yuan (US$ 115 / Rs. 8190 approx.), now available in China. Right now, there is no official information about to launch in India.
Specifications and Features: -
- Display: - 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Connectivity: - eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Compatibility: - Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- Sensors: - Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Features: - Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Voice Assistant: - Xiao AI voice assistant
- Dimensions: - 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm
- Water-resistant: - up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- Battery: - 420mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life