ZTE Axon 7 Mini will be unveiled officially at IFA 2016 with dual front firing speakers running on the Snapdragon 617 octa-core SoC with Android 6.0 Marshmallow in-charge.
Although calling it a Mini phone is a bit of a stretch given that it houses a 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED display up front. But its still smaller than the 5.5-inch display on the Axon 7. You also get 3GB RAM, 32GB onboard storage on the dual-SIM smartphone with support for 4G LTE.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini Key Specifications
- 5.2 inches Full HD Display (1080 x 1920 pixels, 424 ppi)
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 Processor
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage expandable upto 256GB with MicroSD card (SIM 2 Slot)
- 16 MP primary camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM, GPS, Wi-Fi
- 2700 mAh Li-Ion Battery
There is a fingerprint sensor at the back just below the main 13MP camera module which also houses a dual-LED flash. It is capable of recording 4K videos as well. In the front you also get an 8MP front facing camera for selfies.
At present there is no word on price but we expect the Axon 7 Mini to be available under the $250 price bracket.