A leaked teaser says that the Oppo R9s will be launched next week on September 12. Earlier the device visited TENNA where some of its specs were revealed along with some specifications.
The Oppo R9s is expected to come with 5.5-inch 1080p display, octa-core Snapdragon 625 with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. On the camera front Oppo is planning to put a 13MP rear unit here along with a 16MP front facing camera for selfies.
Oppo R9s Specifications
- 5.5 inches Full HD Display (1080 x 1920 pixels, 401 ppi)
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Internal storage 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Expandable storage with microSD card up to 128 GB
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash
- 16 MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio
- 2850 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion Battery
But the highlight of the smartphone would be Super VOOC fast charging which can charge its 2850 mAh battery to 100% in just 15 minutes. But again this is more speculation at this point and we will get to more closer to the date of launch.