Announced last year as the Galaxy J1 (2016), Samsung's latest budget smartphone in its Galaxy J series has been launched in India as the Galaxy J1 4G. It comes with a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display running on a quad-core processor. Read More: Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) Full Specs and Images
The Galaxy J1 4G also gets S-Bike mode in India, Ultra data saving and S Power Planning modes. There's a 5-megapixel camera on the back with autofocus and f/2.2 aperture capable of recording 720p videos. A 2-megapixel front facing camera has also added for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Specifications
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Display, 800x480 Pixels
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor, Spreadrum SC9830
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory, Expandable with microSD Cards
- 5MP Autofocus Rear Camera, LED Flash, 720p Recording
- 2MP Front-facing Camera
- Thickness: 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
- 2050mAh Battery, Removable
The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G has been priced at Rs. 6890 and will be available through offline stores in India soon. You can get it in black, white and gold color variants.