The galaxy S20+ comes with a 6.2/6.7-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Displays with a 120Hz refresh rate. It runs on Snapdragon 865 (USA)/Exynos 990 (Global) processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon X55/Exynos Modem 5123 5G modem and up to 16GB of RAM. Other features have in-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10 and comes with Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
On the rear side of the Galaxy S20 has a triple rear camera setup where a 12-megapixel Dual Pixel primary sensor with OIS along with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 120-degree field of view and a 64-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS. The Galaxy S20+ has a quad-camera setup as similar to Galaxy S20 with an additional depth sensor. Both the device comes with a 10-megapixel Dual Pixel punch-hole front-facing camera and also supports 8K video shooting.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes in Cloud Blue, Cosmic Gray, and Cloud Pink colors while the Galaxy S20+ comes in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, and Cosmic Black colors. Both devices have IP68 water-resistance as well as dust resistance. The Galaxy S20 has a 4000mAh battery while S20+ has 4,500mAh batteries. Both the device supports 25W fast charging through USB Type-C and Fast Wireless Charging with a new Wireless PowerShare feature to charge Qi-compatible devices.
Galaxy S20 prices are-
- 4G/8GB RAM/128GB Storage version - £799 (US$ 1,035 / Rs. 73,890 approx.)/€899 (US$ 981 / Rs. 69,980 approx.)
- 5G/12GB RAM/128GB Storage version - $999.99 (Rs. 71,325 approx.)/£899 / €999
Galaxy S20+ prices are-
- 4G/8GB RAM/128GB Storage version - €999 (US$ 1,260 / Rs. 90,010 approx.)
- 5G/12GB RAM/128GB Storage version - $1,199.99 (Rs. 85,590 approx.) / £999 / €1099
- 5G/12GB RAM/512GB Storage version - $1,299.99 (Rs. 92,720 approx.)
The Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ will be available on February 21 for pre-order and sale goes on March 6, 2020.