This week, Samsung has launched its latest flagship smartphone Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones in San Francisco. Now, the company has officially announced the Galaxy S20 series price in India on the Samsung India website where it started pre-bookings for these phones, and other online and offline retailers will begin soon.
Right now, the company has only started pre-booking for a 128GB storage version of the Galaxy S20 series in India. All these smartphones will have hybrid SIM slots where the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ in 4G LTE versions and the S20 Ultra will come with 5G/LTE version in India. Galaxy S20 series will run on Samsung Exynos 990 SoC with 128GB storage in India.
Pre-bookings have started from today, February 15, and the devices will be available from March 6, 2020. The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes in Cosmic Gray and Cloud Blue color while S20+ in Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black and Cloud Blue, and S20 Ultra in only Cosmic Gray color.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series prices are -
- Galaxy S20 4G LTE 8GB/128GB - Rs. 66,999
- Galaxy S20+ 4G LTE 8GB/128GB - Rs. 73,999
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G/4G LTE 12GB/128GB - Rs. 92,999
Launch offers on Samsung website -
- Pre-order Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra and get Galaxy Buds+ at the discount of Rs. 1999 and Galaxy S20 get it at Rs. 2999.
- No Cost EMI (3, 6, 9, 12 months) starting from Rs.5,583 and Standard EMI’ (12, 18, 24 months) starting from Rs.3,153
- Exchange offers up to Rs.48,100 on old smartphones.
- Accidental Damage and Liquid Damage with Samsung Care+ at ₹1,999 only. Limited period offer.