Xiaomi has just launched its latest 4G VoLTE smartphone in India, the Redmi 4A priced at just Rs. 5999. Its priced cheaper than the Redmi 3S which was launched last year and comes with similar specifications.
In the front you will find a 5-inch HD IPS display, 5MP front facing camera but no fingerprint sensor here. Under the hood you will find the Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage which is expandable upto 128GB with hybrid microSD card slot.
It has 13MP/5MP cameras, with LED flash and phase-detection autofocus for the rear camera. It can record 1080 videos at 30 FPS. There is a a magnetic field sensor available on the phone along with a notification LED.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core, Snapdragon 425 processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable with Hybrid MicroSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 5MP Front Camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio, Infrared Sensor
- 3030mAh Battery (Non-removable)
The Redmi 4A has been priced at Rs. 5999 in India and will be available starting March 23 on Amazon.in and Mi.com at 12PM.