Vivo has launched another smartphones in its Y series in India, the Vivo Y55L which brings s 5.2-inch 720p HD IPS display which is protected by 2.5D curved glass on top running on the Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage which is expandable.
There's Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FunTouch OS 2.6 on top running the show here. Although the company is focusing on selfie cameras, you are just getting a 5MP front facing camera here and an 8MP rear camera which is capable of recording 1080p videos. The front-camera does get screen flash though, which lights up the display at full brightness while taking selfies in low light.
You have two separate SIM slots here and a dedicated microSD card slot to expand the 16GB internal storage.
Vivo Y55L Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage Expandable with MicroSD card slot
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with FunTouch OS 2.6
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- Thickness: 7.5mm; Weight: 142g
- Dual-SIM 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2650mAh Battery
Vivo Y55L India Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Y55L has been priced at Rs. 11980 and it will be available starting October 15th in space gray and gold color options.